Saturday, December 12, 2009

Merry Early Christmas!

I just couldn't wait any longer.My cousin and her kiddos came and spent the night last night so I decided to go ahead and let my cousin's kids open their 7 gifts each and let mine open 3 each then of course I let Donald open 3 and my cousin open all of hers and my sister,brother n law,neice,and dad open all of theirs.It was alot of fun.We went to the Christmas parade this afternoon but it was to cold and wet for me to take pics.So now I will show you the pics I did take.This is Kelsey and Donald's dad.Kelsey got the Hannah Montana hair for Christmas along with the glasses.I wish I would have gotten a pic of her standing alone while she had all this stuff on. This is all 9 kids waiting for presents to be handed to them by the 1 and only santa.{Santa is my oldest sister}.
A face of pure happiness!Need I say more?


Santa torturing 2 of the 9 kids.Notice their faces?




Santa digs deep for all the right gifts {even if it means mooning people}!



Come on Santa they are very excited!



My neice as we wait for the parade to begin.Yes it was raining!








That Santa just went everywhere we went and then followed us home.Was she hungary or was we just to darn loving?






Justin ready to go to the parade.







Kelsey ready to go to the parade










Ashley ready to go to the parade









Kaden ready to go to the parade.












Donald teaching my cousin's son about a flying game.






And now you know how my weekend was.I hope yours was just as great!








3 comments:

Ever Blessed said...

I love it that "Santa" followed us home! Thanks so much for coming by early this year! What a blessing ~sjb~

Chrissy said...

This Santa is just too darn loving! I had a great day! Thanks to all of you!!!!!!!! I love you guys!

-stephanie- said...

What a fun weekend. Looks like a great time.