Monday, December 28, 2009

Breathing Easy

 The Holiday's have come to an end for 2009.Now is the time I can take a deep breath and asked myself how I held up for the past year.Well I held up pretty darn good.I did get a ring for Christmas and the secret words were spoken last night.Now it's just to plan a date,time,and place.I'm thinking outdoors is the way to go so this means waiting until warmer weather.

These are the socks we got Donald's mom for Christmas.We had to write her name on everything we got but I couldn't write on these with markers so I drug out the fabric paint.It worked out just fine!If you notice I first stuck a band aid on them with her name then we couldn't get them off lol.I do believe school should start back up before New Years!14 day's with to many people just about drives me insane.Donald gets paid today so I am thinking about going and checking out the holiday clearance stuff.I could buy for next year then have nothing else to worry about.
What would be your dream honeymoon get-away?

1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Those socks are great! Creative with puff paint!

My dream honeymoon get away would have been Bora Bora in Tahiti...gotta make it there before I die;)