Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas day at my home

 Do you see how innocent he looks?

Well now you see what happens when I close my eyes?Must be why I pull late nights!



Playing with the GPS {Santa should have taken it back after the pics above!}





























 Here you have Donald lounging with the laptop.

Donald by the tree

This was Christmas Eve.They take up the whole couch!


And here is the tree on Christmas Eve!I hope everyone had a great Christmas.I did manage to get a ring :0)

3 comments:

Ever Blessed said...

I especially like the pictures of you and Donald, and am pleased you had a good holiday with your family! Thanks for sharing your scrumptuous pumpkin pie! You really made that yourself? lol

Grace said...

LOl yep I did make every pie all by myself.The only reason it tasted so good was the video we was watching!

Traci @ The Bakery said...

Hi Grace!!! Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog! I see you are a country family also....we can be hicks together..lol! Come back and visit soon....I'll try to get the snow off the porch so you don't slip!