Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's Getting Closer!

  I was bust baking yesterday.I managed to get 5 loaves of pumpkin bread made and 5 gift baskets put together.I then ran out of supplies to do any more.So today I get to march back to the store to get more supplies then back home to get the other 5 loaves of bread done and the other 10 baskets.Tonight is the night I take my kids caroling.They are very excited about this.I honestly wasen't sure I would get anything done today due to a power outage earlier this morning.Here are a couple of pics I added of the bread and a gift basket.  


I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday.Only 3 more sleeps til Christmas!Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Jacqulyn said...

YUMMY, that looks and sounds delish!!! All I can think about these days is FOOD FOOD FOOD!!!

Erica said...

Sounds delicious, I'm so not ready for Christmas I need an extra week!

Ever Blessed said...

Wow it's all so lovely! Will one of those be for me later? ;) Your pictures turned out really well! You're doing a good job!