Friday, May 1, 2009

It's Finally FRIDAY!!

This is the room I have purchased for the night!That tub sure looks inviting!
It's finally Friday!I want to do something I haven't done in a very long time.I wanna go to a motel with a jaccuzzi and indoor pool.Yes that's what I want to do!I want to find a sitter for all 5 kids and make a great escape.I want to lay in bed and eat junk food and have no regrets til I leave lol.I want to sit in a jaccuzzi for hours without getting out!I want to swim for hours without getting out!Yep I think I'M GOING TO THE MOTEL!I'll let you know how it goes when I get back.Am I going alone?Well that depends on Donald.If he don't want to go then sure I will go alone ;0) Have a FUN SAFE WEEKEND EVERYONE!Oh don't forget I NEVER plan anything.It's all done at a moments notice ;0)

No comments: