Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Snow & Gingerbread House Making

 We finally got our snow with another chance this evening.I went out with the kids yesterday so we could try out the sleds.I have to say they didn't work well due to the sbow being all powderdy.Hopefully the snow that is making it's way to us is a bit firmer.The kids were to return to school  on Tuesday Janurary 5th but they have been out due to snow.The kids around here have not seen school since December 22nd 2009.Yes thats right for 1 year lol.I bought a gingerbread house to keep the kids occupied for a little while.More exciting news is my cousin just had a baby boy at 3:30pm on Janurary 6th 2010!Congrats Cari & Arnold!I sure can't wait to get my hands on the little guy.And now you know what all has been going on in the West Plains area.









1 comment:

Ever Blessed said...

Looks like they all had fun! I saw the Christmas tree in the background. You were right, it's still up!