Sunday, January 17, 2010

I am still around

Sorry I have not been blogging lately.I had a wise idea to re-post all my stuff on Craiglist to let people know I was coming their way.I have to take the kids to the dentist in Springfield the 25th so decided to see how much stuff I can sell while there.So far I have done pretty good and have deffinatly sold enough to pay my gas.My phone is constantly going off with calls and emails about this item or that item.It has  been a bit over whelming.As of Thursday people had my head spinning and I thought a job that was from 8-5 might suit me fine.Then I thought of daycare costs and figured it better to just sit with my phone.And sorry but it just went off again.It's so funny what people say.This lady asked if I could remind her because she has kids and a bad memory lol.So anyway you know I'm still around in some sort of way.I'll be a free woman again after the 25th.Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Gracie said...

We'll miss you, Grace, but good luck! =)