Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Tuesday

Kaden was determined to stay home from school yesterday.Me being the good mommy I am I was going to make him go anyway!I finally got him dressed and loaded then the dumb rig didn't want to stay started.I finally decided I was going to be more stubborn then it and I was going to make it go.I did accomplish that!I could have had a few hefty tickets had I been caught.But anyway Kaden got to stay home.The 1st picture Kaden was crying because he was thinking of school.The 2nd picture I told him to say cheese and he obeyed.and the 3rd picture is just a picture of Kaden after learning he didn't have to go to school.
And today I have just chilled around the house.I should have known I would need to vaccume AGAIN!I have company coming and I like a clean house for company.If you click on the 3rd pic you will notice chips and pop corn on the floor.Yep I have some very messy kids.It's so amazing I can buy each child their personal bag of chips and then they start fighting over them and the chips fly.So this was a short post but I'm still in my pj's so I have to get dressed and clean house.

2 comments:

-stephanie- said...

He's a cutie.

I have two kids who can make my floor look like that. Such is life.

christy rose said...

He looks happy that he got to stay home! :)