Monday, January 25, 2010

Pure Bliss

I am so happy at the moment!I am not moving after all!He finally knows I am serious as serious can get about noy being afraid to pack up and move on with my life.He is trying real hard to spend time with the kids.He brought up the idea of buying #1 an r/c car like his so they can race together.He has said he is going to buy all 5 kids bikes.And he has brought up the idea of buying me the sectional I have been wanting.He has been very calm and loving lately.We will see how things work out.I am stashing away 4 grand and if things change here I will leave.I am giving him a couple of months to see if he changes and 1 wrong thing will send me packing.So thats the update around here.

1 comment:

christy rose said...

I am happy to hear that you are all getting along better and that he is taking some time with the kids.