Monday, August 24, 2009

Not Me Monday

I did NOT have such a busy wonderful week.I have NOT cleaned and decluttered my entire house.My kids are NOT liking school at all and they do NOT like being pulled out of bed at 6am so they can eat their breakfast.I am just NOT a mean mommy like that.I did NOT take a baking spell today and I did NOT bake brownies,blueberry muffins,pizza,and a roast.My family did NOT in no way think I had lost my marbles.Kaden does NOT start school tomorrow and I am NOT very sad about this.I did NOT make a behavior chart and this is NOT what they get when they are good :) and this is NOT what they get when they are bad :(.Brenten and Kelsey do NOT have two of the upside down ones so far.I am NOT hoping my week continues to go as smooth as today.

2 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Man, why don't you come clean my house and bake here! We'd really appreciate it. I'll send you directions shortly. ha ha ha

j/k

Have a great week!

Erica said...

Sounds yummy! I couldn't barely get my kids out of bed this morning (their second day of school), yesterday they jumped up though, that was nice =)!