Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm here!

I recently took a good look at my house and realized it looked as if a tornado had came through.With winter time coming on I decided to do something about this mess.So I started with the living room then moved to the girls room then on to the boy's room then it was off to my bedroom.All I have left are the kitchen,bathroom,and laundry room.I have boxed up a ton of stuff and have decided to have a huge yard sale the first weekend of September.I think it's going to be fantastic!I have clothes sizing from preemie boy's and girls all the way up to ladies 5X.My front porch is packed and so I started piling stuff on the inside by the front door.And it's just to think I'm not done yet.I think instead of pricing every item I am just going to hang signs saying 25 cents each.Oh yes I will go down on the price.I just want to get rid of this stuff so I don't have to look at it ever again.It was late when I got the girls room cleaned and started on the boy's room so as you can see Kaden took advantage of Ashley's bed.He dosen't sleep with stuffed animals he chooses to sleep with his favorite automobiles.I hope you all are having a great weekend.

1 comment:

E @ Scottsville said...

Awwwww, what a great picture. A boy in a princess bed surrounded by his toy CARS. ha ha ha