Friday, September 18, 2009

We survived!

Yesterday I had to take Ashley back to the dentist.I thought they was going to pull teeth but they just refaced 1 for the 3rd time and filled another.The troopers were very thick on the way home.I just knew one was going to tag me before I got home.Once I was driving along and a very slow moving truck was going to turn at the off ramp so I just swung out around him then looked over to see the nice trooper sitting in the ditch waiting for his prey.I got lucky and he just sat there.So I made it home with no tickets.On the way home I dropped off by the 25 cent store.It's a big store where everything is 25 cents.I knew Kaden and Ashley needed winter coats so that was my purpose in stopping.I found Kaden a coat but not Ashley but I did find Ashley a nice pink booster seat that has a back on it.I also got Angel a walker so she won't have to stay in 1 place while she is here.And of course the kids each got a bag of toy's and I got Justin and Kelsey snow boots.I tell ya I love that store.I left home at 11:15am yesterday knowing we had to be at the dentist at 1:30pm oh I told myself plenty of time.HAHA who was I kidding?I can make it from here to there in 1 hr 30 minutes on a rainy day but give me a clear day and I get lost and arrive over 2 hours later gggggrrrrrrrr.I did finally have to pull over and call the dentist after looking their number up since I was wise enough to write the address on my my hand but not the number.I had my gps on my phone going but it mainly served as a speedometer.Yes it tells you how fast you are traveling.I was so amazed when none of the 3 kids said they were hungary,thirsty,or even had to pee.They all rode happily!Not even Kaden who is just starting in underware wet himself.By the time I got home I was so tired I threw together pb&j sandwhiches and called it supper.By 7:00 I had all 5 kids in bed and snoozing and by 8:00 I was in bed snoozing.Yep at 4:15 this morning I was awake and full of energy.I still don't hear any kids moving around so they must still be sleeping.Christmas is coming!My closet is 8 ft in length and 30 in wide and is half full of Christmas gifts I have already bought.I started buying after Christmas last year.But Monday Donald and I are going Christmas shopping again!I love Christmas so very much.I have found a family to adopt this year so thats going to make it more fun.I was looking at the jcpenney magazine and I seen tons of stuff in it so that means I have to go shopping online too.Well I believe it's time to drag the kids out of bed.They only have a half day of school today so they should be excited.TGIF I hope your is wonderful!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I can't believe you have a store that has .25 for everything! We just got home from the $1 store where I spent $10 that I did not need to spend! Heck you can't get the stuff you described for $5 hardly around here (and I shop consignment & goodwill)!

E @ Scottsville said...

Dang, we need a 25¢ store here in MY area. That sounds like a great place!