Friday, September 11, 2009

Dear So & So

Dear American Citizens,I believe we all need to say a prayer for the families still suffering from the 9/11 attack.It's been 8 years ago today that those terrorists came and attacked us.From A Proud American Fellow readers,In case you didn't know E@Scottsville is holding a drawing and will select 2 winners.You might wanna head over there and get entered cause you can't win if you don't!Your fellow blogger Dear Tracy Lawrence,You can come to my town anytime you like as long as you bring them cowboy's.I'm sorry I spent more time staring at the guy in front of me then paying attention to you.Your Fan Grace Dear Donald,Thank you for EVERYTHING!I love you so much.Love Me Dear Sarah,Thank you so much for helping me with the yard sale.You don't know how helpful you was to me.Your cousin Grace Dear Mom,Please stop smacking and talking with your mouth full.How many times do I have to tell you to HUSH when I am writing or reading?I'm gonna have to buy duck tape if you don't cool it.Your loving daughter Grace

2 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Wow, I'm gonna have to go check out E@Scottsville. I bet she's awesome. Oh wait.... that would be MEEEE! ha ha ha

Thanks for telling about the drawing. Hope you win!

Chrissy said...

Sorry but Mom will never learn..... might as well go buy the ducktape! Get the blue its prettier!