Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sorry for my absence.........

I guess I posted friday so I haven't been away for very long it just feels like forever.Thursday I over slept and had to take the kids to school.I gave them the lecture about waking me up Monday-Friday if there is school.Friday morning they remembered what I had said and all 5 kids was standing outside the bedroom door with pots,pans,and spoons beating away.I made sure they got on that big yellow bus!!We got some flash flooding yesterday.I alway's rake my leaves to the driveway that way when it rains and floods my leaves wash away to the neighbors yard.I told the kids to behave so we could go to the store and buy the stuff to make a banana split cake and chicken strips for supper.They are behaving nicely.There ain't been much going on here.

1 comment:

-stephanie- said...

I'm laughing at why you rake you leaves. HA! You crack me up.