Saturday, April 4, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Yesterday was a boring day so I sat and thought of stuff to do.I finally decided to go to my cousin's house and stuff Easter eggs.Well we didn't get the eggs stuffed because the packs of gum was to big (or maybe the eggs to small).So we just sat around and talked.It was very peaceful.I was reading the newspaper last night and found another relative to call about the family get together.I called him and found he had a brother also but I couldn't get anyone to answer the phone when I called.I will just keep trying until they answer.So far it sounds like it's going to be a great turn out.So far I have everything planned as far as food and games go.I did add yet another thing to the food and that is chili and coffee.I was informed it won't be a Croney family get together with out coffee.I have to go check the park today and see if there is electric.If there isen't it will be ok because I have a thingy that converts for my cigarette lighter.I have been watching the weather for the 11th and so far it's 60 degrees with a 30% chance of rain.Tonight is a chili supper-auction for 2 of my cousins.I am very excited about it.This means I don't have to cook tonight!I better get dressed and get started or I will never be finished.Oh yea I have to go ship packages too!Yep time to get busy.

No comments: