Monday, April 13, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday

Is it spring?It has been cold!Just send summer and skip spring!My mommy got here Thursday afternoon and left to go home this afternoon.I guess it was like a 5 day 4 night vacation.I have been working alot on the farm trying to get everything in it's place and watching it grow.It's really just a game.I alway's wanted a real farm until I started playing that and now I do not want a real one.Not alot happened today.I got gas and grocery's and got the kids some toy's.I think tomorrow I will hit the redbox and see what they got that I haven't seen yet.Bought 4 fish last week and still got 1 living.Fish sure go to fish heaven fast around here.I finally got my printer cable thingy and so now I can print,scan or copy anything I want.I'll probaly print my kids hands again just so I can see how much they have grown since the last time I done it.I was going through my jacket pockets today of the jacket I never wear and my drivers liscence was in there.Boy I have traveled alot of miles without them.I guess I am an ok driver since I didn't get pulled over.Welp I am off to bed.I will be back to post another blog tomorrow.

No comments: