Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's almost Thursday

I hope everyone had a very blessed day.There are several of my followers that I am holding tight in my prayers.I have EVERY single gift wrapped finally but since I sold my ugly boots today I can go buy a few more items off the list.I had a very peaceful day today.I didn't clean but I did seperate clothes into sizes and got it all posted on craiglist.I did manage to sell my boots and postal scale and I even managed to give away a huge bag of clothes.My mom,sister,cousin,and cousins kids all came to visit.Tomorrow night is the Jason Aldean concert and my cousin is going with me.Ashley's picture came out in the paper tonight and I got very excited.Of course I saved it to my computer and have it posted below.A cat in the next town over got the swine flu.I found that pretty interesting.Kaden has school again tomorrow.I think I like him going 2 day's per week in the afternoon rather than 4 day's per week in the morning.Friday Ashley will be 6 years old.I have no clue where the time went with that child.Justin is finally trying new fods and shedding some weight!I have also shedded a few pounds.I think my family is finally getting fit!I'm going to close for now and get ready for bed.

3 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh wow, how cool for Ashley to be in the news!!!! Woo hoo! Glad you cut it out and saved it here forever!

Have a great Thursday, Grace!

Erica said...

Congratulations to Ashley for being a candidate and making it to the paper, how exciting for her!

I can't believe you have gifts wrapped for Christmas, I've not even started shopping!

Gracie said...

Wow! Congrats to Ashley =) She is a beautiful girl. I didn't realize cats could get swine flu, lol =)