Sunday, November 15, 2009

I WON and other things

I won!I don't remember what I won but I won.I won it from Erica over at http://inneedofmercy.blogspot.com/ !Yes this excites me.Thank you Erica!Also I had planned to adopt a lady with 2 kids but after doing a background check and surfing the web for her I have decided to adopt a disabled lady with 3 daughters.It's only 40 day's til Christmas.Life is wonderful!As long as we all say our daily prayers and raise our children to love and respect and believe then we are doing a good job.Oh this is a happy day!

2 comments:

-stephanie- said...

Congratulations! Winning is fun! And Amen to your second last sentence.

E @ Scottsville said...

Congrats on your win from "the other" Erica. =0)

We know each other and she's a sweety!!!

Enjoy your winnings!