Friday, March 25, 2011

OH Boy................

I posted yesterday saying I was up to having 21 chickens,4 guineas,and 3 ducks.I left for town and got home to find a dog off his chain and dead chickens,ducks,and guineas everywhere!I now have 9 chickens and 3 guineas.We are also minus 2 dogs!I was mad and upset and Kaden was a bit shaken when he seen all his chickens so I text Tom and told him and he came right home.He put the dogs down.Hopefully this weekend I can get more ducks.I have alway's wanted ducks.It's rainey and sleeting on and off around here.I am so ready for spring to get here and stick around!We had our fingers measured last night..My finger is a 4 1/2 and Toms is an 11.Now I mainly blogged that so I wouldn't forget lol.It's 8:30am and I need to decide what I want to do on this day since the kiddos only have a half day of school.Kaden is sitting at the table with his new art set and a pad of construction paper painting away so that should keep him busy for awhile.

1 comment:

Jacqulyn said...

I am so sorry!! That must have been horrible! I would have just been beside myself. I hope you can get some more ducks!