Monday, March 7, 2011

The begining of the new week

It's Monday once again and I am hoping the week flys by.My kiddos spent their last weekend with their father and was so happy to get back home.I made it to my friends house to see her grandbaby again and I took Tom along so he could catch the baby fever along with me.I turned the chickens,ducks,and guineas out of the pen yesterday so they could roam for a bit.Tom is off Thursday and Friday and we are leaving Friday to go to St. Louis for the weekend.It should be a good trip.I looked at the wedding supplies at wal mart over the weekend and found everything I want AND it all MATCHES!The set I found includes invatitions,place cards,the glasses,cake topper,serving set,ring pillow,flower basket,and sign in book.I couldn't believe it was less then a 100 bucks for all of it.May 7th 2011 at 2:00pm is the date and time for the big day.I'm very excited already.I have added some pics since I havent't done that in awhile.

No comments: