Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hello Again

These are pics of Kaden on his 5th birthday which was last week.

The weather has been beautiful around here but a cold front moved in and cooled it off today.We have been surrounded by wildfires and since we had high winds they just kept burning.We drove around last night looking at the fires and how close they were to our house.Everything is calm this morning and I don't smell smoke so maybe they are all out now.It's now official that I am ready for a wedding.I bought the kids and Tom's clothes along with everything else last week.The color has changed from camo to yellow and light blue.The kiddos are as excited as we are.I'm up to having 21 chickens now and 4 guineas and 3 ducks.I love  animals.I'm hoping to fing me a baby goat still on the bottle today.I found a mini horse yesterday but Tom said NO so I'll have to wait on that one.I haven't blogged in awhile and thought I better do so.

2 comments:

Jacqulyn said...

I have missed you!!! Glad all is well!! Good luck on the wedding. Why the change from camo? I think that is a perfect wedding color!;-)

-stephanie- said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful life. Well, except for the fires close to your house. Happy Wedding!