Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's A Beautiful Day!!

It has been a nice beautiful day today.The nice weather has inspired me to get outside and do something so I...Went to my friends and seen her new grandbaby,had lunch with Tom and Kaden,Deposited money in the bank,Filled my gas tank,Cleaned the chicken coop,Tied the dogs up (after they got in the bunny pen and was trying to eat it),Put the bunny in her new pen,and done some laundry.It's not even 4:00 pm yet so there is plenty of time to finish all the projects.The house does need a cleaning but I have been inside all winter so choose to be outside now.I'm thinking I need to clean the yard up a bit so Tom can haul a load of trash in to work tomorrow (it helps that he works at the city "landfill" and can dump trash anytime the need arises.Tom and I have been together for 11 months today.Everything is still going fantastic and plan on getting married in 1 month.The kids are growing up and their personalities are really changing.It's hard to believe my oldest is 12 and my youngest is almost 5.

No comments: