Monday, April 5, 2010

Vision This.........

Ok so finally this evening I decided to load up the bicycles and take the kids somewhere new to ride.I decided on a little park that the family get together was held last year.As we was driving down the road beside the train tracks I notice a man running ON the tracks,I instantly thought that I should call the cops but didn't see or hear any trains so decided to let him run,Then the kids noticed him and started yelling "look at the hobo" Look at the hobo".Then there it was...A TRAIN!The hobo didn't move off the tracks and the train couldn't stop.So to end this I will tell you that me and my 5 loving happy children watched a hobo get hit on the tracks.I doubt he lived to tell the tale.It didn't affect me at the time and the kids started saying they could now use him as fish bait.It did hit me after getting home and setting down to my meat loaf.I just could not eat it.Yes I have a very weak stomach!I didn't get any pics{thank my lucky stars} because I would like to soon forget it.I am having the guilty's right now.What if he left befing children and a wife?Or what if he was going to see his family?Or what if he just needed a friend to talk to?If I would have called the cops would they have gotten there in time?Nothing I do or say will change anything now but in the future I WILL REMEMBER!

3 comments:

christy rose said...

Oh that is so sad to think about! I will be praying for you and your children that no fear arises in their lives from this incident and that the Lord gives them peace.

Ever Blessed said...

What an encouraging way to pray! I agree with Christy Rose on behalf of your family, Grace. May there be no lasting effects, for you or for them.

Grace said...

Thank you ladies!