Sunday, April 4, 2010

My dream life..........

Ok so I have spent to much time thinking.......I went to an auction today where they were selling animals.It was a new experiance for me.There were men in wore jeans and cowboy boots all around.One kept looking and talking to me and playing with my kids.I then got to thinking about a wedding.I could get married in a barn so easily!As we left the sale I turned the radio on and a slow country love song came on and I knew that would be the song that was played as me and my groom were dancing.I don't even know how to dance but for that occassion I would be very willing to learn.I just dreamed on the trip home and it was awsome!I want to be a ranchers wife,I want to live on a farm,I want to watch the love of my life walk to the house from the barn every day for the rest of my life.I just want to love and be loved!Now the funny thing is....The guy that was playing with my kids asked if I lived where I live and I said yes.He then asked which kid alway's stands inthe window on trash day.Oh that would be my youngest.Then he said he knew he had seen the kids before.Well great now he knows where I live!He has a 18 year old son and a 13 year old daughter (the daughter was there today).Anyway that is my dream life!

2 comments:

-stephanie- said...

Sweet dreams Grace. :o)

Ever Blessed said...

Wow! How many lifetimes can you live in one day?!