Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mark

It's been crazy around here!With both of us working and only having 1 form of transportation it gets rough.I have really never had to depend on anyone before and I am finding it hard to do.I worked 11 day's straight with a scedule of 25 straight day's but there was no way I could do it so I took Saturday and Sunday off.I figured they would fire me but at the time I could have cared less.They didn't fire me thank goodness.They did however scedule me for a day off here and there (today being my day off).I have to take my youngest to Springfield today.Now with my tahoe being down and ill I was going to cancel the appointment but Tom's mom insisted I take her car.Ok so now I have a car to go but no money.Well Tom hauled a load of scrap and got money to go but his mom didn't think 20 was enough so she gave him another 20.Now this means I have a car and 40 to go.They make me feel special around here.I auctually dumped him Friday because his child yelled at him while he was working at the fair at the busy time.I thought it would make his life a little easier but he talked and talked me out of it.I do love him with my whole heart!I don't know how I lived without him as long as I did.I guess we know when the right one is the right one.He is the right one for me.Tomorrow will be the 4 month marker of our relationship.Yep it's been 4 months but it don't feel like it's been that long.We really don't see that much of each other.We get up at 6:30am and he drops me at work at 7:30 then I get off work and come home and he gets home at 5:30pm.By then he has to start chores or finish up the ones I don't have done then we eat and spend time with the kids then shower and go to bed by 10pm.So that equals 5 1/2 hours a day spent together or kinda together.Now I better go dip a couple of kids in the tub so we can get on the road.Have a Great Day!and thanks for stopping by my blog.

1 comment:

Ever Blessed said...

It's nice to know you haven't fallen off the edge of the world [(but you can see it from there, right ;) ]! It's also good to hear your needs are being met, that you are provided for.

Keep looking up, it can only get better from here! School starts again soon, lol.

Praying Father's best for you, Sarah